Late To Class Procedures Video

In video class we were assigned groups to make a video on school procedures and rules. After discussing with my group mates and brain storming ideas, we decided that we would do our video on what to do if you're late to class. 

When preparing our video we considered many concepts. We had ideas such as how to report bullying and what to do if you came to school late altogether.  We decided to do being late to class because it was the easiest to show. In our group, three of us described scene ideas and Brooke drew the storyboard. We knew that we wanted to show a subject walking through the hallway to get a late pass but the struggle was not using too many shots for the time constraint that we had.

If I had the chance to do our video over again, I would use less shots to tell the story. I think we had our subject move to slowly through the video and there was a lot of walking. I think instead of starting from near the 1200s hallway we should have started the walking from the cafeteria. Things from this project that I'd like to continue into the next project, I think my team worked well together. I don't think anyone got offended if their ideas were dismissed because they new it was for the good of the team.

Comments

Popular Posts