ONW Now Blogpost

This past week in class, my peers and I worked on the Sophomore Edition of ONW Now. We tried to make it as close to the real thing as possible and we even had anchors and a sports section. My group was tasked with coming up with a sports story. We ha a few ideas for winter sports we could cover but we settled on doing a story over the boys basketball team at ONW.

For the basketball story, my teammates and I shot the majority of our shots after school. We filmed the basketball team in action for b roll and got nice close ups of a bouncing ball. We needed an interview for our project so we interviewed Coach Mike Grove. His interview went well and there were no issues in the recording process. While my group was editing, since I was an anchor, I wrote my lines for the script. When it was time to film, I stayed relaxed and read the teleprompter with few mistakes.

I think my group and my class did a good job overall. We had a small issue with the sports section of our video other than that the video was good. There isn't much I would change in the process of making our video. I think we did a good job and I would like to carry our momentum from this project into having a good project at the beginning of next quarter. Doing ONW Now was fun.

Comments

Popular Posts